Today you will get information about UP Driving License online process. Through this post, how do we get online UP driving license for the people of the state of Uttar Pradesh, what documents do you need to have for making DL? And how can you apply for an online driving license? Today you will get all information about such questions. So if you live in the state of Uttar Pradesh. And you have a car or a bike but you don’t have a driving license then read this post today till the end, it is going to be very useful for you. UP driving license online process
As we all know that for driving any vehicle like car, bus, truck, motorcycle, etc., a driving license is required as per the rules of Government of India and Ministry of Vehicles. A person can drive a vehicle only if he has a driving license. A driving license is like a certificate. Which shows that the one who has DL is capable of driving a vehicle. And he can drive a vehicle.
According to the rules of Uttar Pradesh Police, if you drive on the roads without driving license in Uttar Pradesh. So this law is a crime. And if you are caught then challan(Fine) of your car can be deducted under RTO rules. Also sometimes your vehicle can be seized. So if you have a vehicle you must get your driving license. Then only you can drive the vehicle on the road. It is now easier to get a driving license. You do not need to go to RTO office to get a driving license. Now you can make this by sitting at your own home and applying online for driving license with the help of your laptop or your phone. The complete procedure to apply for Driving License online is explained below.
What Is Driving Licence
Under the Motor Vehicle Act issued in 1988, no person can drive a vehicle without a license. Let me tell you that driving license is a certificate provided by the Government of India which certifies that you are capable to drive a vehicle. So to drive on the road you must have a driving license. When you have your driving license to drive the vehicle then you can drive a vehicle. So make sure to get your driving license to follow the rules of Transport Ministry of India and avoid Uttar Pradesh Police and fines.
How to Apply Driving License Online (UP driving license online process)
Today is the age of the Internet. So today such a person does more and more work like collecting electricity bills and doing shopping, recharging, etc., does all the work while sitting at home online. Therefore, to promote this growing Internet era and Digital India, the Government of India has created a portal website by the Ministry of Road Transport, Government of India where you can apply for a driving license by just sitting at home.
You can easily fill an online application on your laptop. The complete information of which is given below. By following this, you can easily apply for driving license online. Before applying online, you will have to gather some important documents. Whose information is given below –
Documents required for driving license
To apply for an online driving license you will need any one of the following documents:-
- Aadhar Card
- Light card
- Voter ID
For Address Proof:-
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill receipt
- Ration card
- Identity card
For which vehicles you can apply:-
- Four wheeler vehicle
- Three-wheeler vehicle
- Road roller
- Carriage vehicle
- Boring rig
- Invalid Carriage Vehicle
Uttar Pradesh Driving License apply online
If you want to get an Uttar Pradesh driving license. So to get Uttar Pradesh driving license and apply online, you have to follow the easy steps mentioned below –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of State Government of India https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/. If you wish, you can also visit this website by clicking here.
- Here you will have a page open in front of you. Where you have to click on driving license-related services.
- After clicking on driving license-related services, you will get the option of State Select here. Here you have to select Uttar Pradesh.
- Now a form of Welcome to Ministry of Road Transport & Highways will be found here. Where you have to click on New Learner License by clicking Apply under the driving license.
- Next, here you will get the Detail of which document you will need and below that, you have to click on the Continue button.
- Here you will find an important information page. Where you have to click on the continue button.
- Now here you will get the form of Driving license application. Where you have to fill some of your important information. What information do you have to fill in this form? And how to fill it, read below –
The application form to apply online for driving license is divided into 5 parts which are as follows –
1. Fill Applicant Details
- Select State: Here you have to select Uttar Pradesh.
- Select RTO: Here you will get the RTO list where to choose your RTO.
- Pincode: Enter the PIN code of your area.
- Adhar Card: Here you have to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Application name: Fill your full name
- Relation: Here you have to choose one Father / Husband and enter his name.
- Full Name As Per Records: Fill the name which is in the record.
- Gender: Select Gender.
- Date Of Birth: Enter your date of birth here.
- Age: How old are they.
- Birth Place: Write the address of your birthplace
- Country Of Birth: Write India in it.
- Citizenship Status By India Select option.
- Blood Group: Write your blood group
- Mobile Number: Enter your mobile number.
- Email Address: Enter your Email Address
- State: Select Uttar Pradesh
- District: Select your district
- Flat Number: write the flat number in it
- Flat /House name: If not written then leave it empty
- House number: write your house number
- Street: Write the name of your area.
- Locality: Write the locality near your house
- Village / Town / City: Write the name of your village/city.
- Taluka / Mandal: Which Taluka / Mandal you from
- Pincode: Enter Pin code.
- Duration of Stay at This Address: How long have you been staying at this address.
- They write and then click on continue. Next, here you have to give details of your vehicle. The vehicle you want to get a license to drive.
2. Upload Documents –
- Final Now here you have to upload your documents.
- Now here you will get the Confirm message that you have upload all your documents. You check and click on the Final Submit button.
3. Upload Photo and Signature –
In the next step, you will have to upload your photos and signature. Photos and signature must be clean and up to 50kb. You can use jpeg, png format.
4. LL Test Slot Booking –
In the next step of filling the Driving License Form Online, you have to book a test slot. You can book for yourself on an empty date as per your convenience. You have to go to the RTO office to take a test with a printout of your application on the given date.
5. Payment of Fee –
Your application will not be completed until you pay the fees prescribed by the government. Therefore you have to pay the fees in the last. You can pay fees through ATM, internet banking, etc. To make a payment you will need to go to the dashboard. If you are logged out, then log in to your account using your application number. Here you will get the option to pay fees in the dashboard. By clicking on which you can pay the fees.
Note: – After this, you have to take your required documents and go to the RTO office of your district and give your test on the scheduled date issued. After passing the test, you can download your driving license from the website of the Department of Transport and print it out from the website.
I hope this article on UP driving license online process | How to apply for Driving Licence online? If you have any suggestions or doubts regarding apply of Driving License online then do comment. If you found this article helpful then do share with your friends on your social media.
- How to make money playing WinZO Game | WinZO Gold
- How to make money with Meesho App | Meesho App
- UrbanClap Business Model | Revenue Model | Case Study | Marketing
- Wow! Momo | Success Story of Sagar Daryani | 0-150 crore | Case Study
- Cafe Coffee Day (CCD) Business Model | Revenue Model | Marketing