new Delhi. Once again in the Galvan Valley, a great fraud of China has come to light. According to sources, China has put tents at the place of violence in Galvan Valley. This is the same place, 20 Indian soldiers were martyred in the recent military skirmish between India and Chinese soldiers. Every information related to the case … On the deadlock in East Ladakh, the Ministry of External Affairs said, India never attempted to change the status quo on the Line of Actual Control. The prevailing situation will worsen further.
– The Ministry of External Affairs also said that after the Galvan Valley conflict, both sides deployed a large number of troops in the area. Since China was deploying a large number of troops there since the beginning of May, India had to deploy in response.
-According to the Foreign Ministry, the Chinese side’s behavior along the Line of Actual Control shows its complete disregard for the existing agreements.
-Congress spokesperson Pawan Kheda has said that despite Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s old and deep relationship with China, China occupies our land and despite constant warnings the government remains silent about it. The reason for this silence should be told to the country.
– Commerce Ministry’s preparation to clamp down on Chinese goods. Asked e-commerce companies to name the country on the products.
-BJP general secretary Ram Madhav has accused the Congress that during its rule the ‘Bhoodan Bhoodan’ movement continued and China and Pakistan were given the land of the country. He said that now the government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi will not allow anyone to grab an inch of land in the country. In the backdrop of China’s claim on the Galvan Valley, senior Congress leader P Chidambaram questioned on Thursday whether the Narendra Modi government would insist on the restoration of status quo in Ladakh in April 2020?
– US President Donald Trump’s National Security Advisor warned China that his country had become aware of the threats posed by the Chinese Communist Party’s steps and would take action to curb the spread of its ideology.
– Britain’s Prime Minister described India-China deadlock as very serious, worrying situation, appealed for talks Quoting pictures taken from the satellite, it is being claimed that China has again set up its tents there. After military tension, efforts were made by both the countries to reduce the tension but once again China has turned back on its promises.
This decision of China can increase tension. However, the Indian Army has denied having any such new structures on the border.
These satellite photos of Space Technology company Maxer are from 22 June. It has been claimed that these tents have been constructed between 16 and 22 June. Earlier, another company Planet Lab released satellite images of June 16. There was no such structure here that day.
– Activities in Depsang area also suspicious: China’s activities in Depsang area also look suspicious. China has also increased its strength on the LAC located here. China may also try to obstruct the patrolling point near Daulat Beg Oldi.